Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 20:26

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Cook Like A Karpathian!
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 27. Jan 2021, 16:02 

Chrissovalantou Irini Lagonikou hat in englischer Sprache eine Webseite zum Thema "Cook Like A Karpathian!" eingerichtet. Wer die Rezepte nachkochen will, kommt hier zur Webseite:

https://cooklikeakarpathian.com

Über sich selbst schreibt sie:

"Here you will find recipes inspired by the traditions I experienced growing up in Karpathos, Greece. My family and I moved to Karpathos when I was 9 years old. Living in a small village, I was able to learn first hand the customs passed down from generation to generation. From cooking βυζάντι (lamb) for Easter, making fresh κοπέλες (spinach pies) and making γλυκό του σταφυλιού (sweet grape preserve), my favorite memories growing up always involved cooking with family.

Love brought me back to the USA in 2012 when I married my husband Theo. This is the time when I realized I truly enjoyed preparing delicious meals for my family. I found myself reminiscing of my life in Karpathos and all the traditional dishes I grew up with. I began documenting my family recipes and the idea of Cook Like A Karpathian was born. Motherhood gave me the courage to begin this new adventure as a food blogger and recipe developer.

Cook Like a Karpathian means to cook with pathos (passion), meraki (soul) and agapi (love). Cooking is not only an expression of love, but provides a means of bringing family members together to create priceless moments. My goal is to help preserve authentic Karpathian cuisine, traditions and customs while also sharing modern dishes and healthy recipes. I hope to inspire a love for food and encourage you to create your own family cooking traditions with your loved ones.

Κάρπαθος όμορφο νησί, πολύτιμο διαμάντι
που’χεις πανέμορφες αχτές και απέραντο αγνάντι

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Cook Like A Karpathian!
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 29. Mär 2021, 14:03 

Lieben Dank für den Tipp! :)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Cook Like A Karpathian!
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 3. Apr 2021, 13:51 

Danke für den Tipp!

L.G. Vanessa

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]